Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sat Jun 19, 2010 at 23:22:10 PM EDT
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links. Thanks!!
• Swine flu: special wards set up (Link)
• Swine flu: four test positive (Link)
• Two children test positive for swine flu (Link)
• H1N1 vaccine, ready-to-sniff form, Swine flu (Link)
• Four swine flu deaths, 23 infections in Andhra (Link)
• 2nd wave H1N1 stumps docs (Link)
• The secretary of Health warns on presence of a lethal virus in Asia (Link)
• South Africa warns of flu during world cup (Link)
• Ministry of Health: the fall may be the epidemic of influenza A/H1N1 (Link)
• ProMED: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Russia (Link)
• Bird flu: In the plumage the secret of virus spread success (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for June 26, 2010
News for June 25, 2010 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
CDC A(H1N1) Site
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated June 8, 2010
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends (U.S.)
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
European CDC Influenza News
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases
Flu Wiki Main Page