Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sat Mar 31, 2012 at 23:46:34 PM EDT
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• Madhya Pradesh: Samples from four Bhopal kids sent for swine flu test (Link)
• Andhra Pradesh: H1N1 claims 2 lives (Link)
• Tamil Nadu: Airport to refit H1N1 detectors (Link)
• Maharashtra: Swine flu claims first victim in city, 2 more test positive (Link)
• Maharashtra: Suspected swine flu case found (Link)
• Tamil Nadu: Panic over H1N1 unfounded: CMC doctors (Link)
• Maharashtra becomes epicenter of new swine flu spurt (Link)
Republic of Ireland
• Four of Donegal flu dead had received vaccine (Link)
• HSE only told about fatal flu outbreak after five residents died (Link)
• Outbreaks of SARS and Flu Jolts Taiwan's Department of Health into Nationwide Implementation of Infection Control Measures, Observes Frost & Sullivan (Link)
• Scotland: Twenty-one still ill at care home (Link)
• Free to Speak, Kawaoka Reveals Flu Details While Fouchier Stays Mum (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for April 4, 2012
News for April 3, 2012 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated April 2, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases
Flu Wiki Main Page