Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sat Apr 21, 2012 at 14:20:30 PM EDT
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• Shortage of A(H1N1) testing kits worries patients (Link)
• H1N1 cases near 1,000; 59 deaths in 13 states (Link)
• India: Five more test positive for A (H1N1) in Tamil Nadu (Link)
• Maharashtra: 17th swine flu death in Bibvewadi (Link)
• India drugmakers give flu vaccines a second shot (Link)
• Maharashtra: Maharashtra to get H1N1 vaccine for doctors, staff soon (Link)
• Health minister resigns (Link)
• Hundreds of Poultry in Bali Bird Flu Positive (Link)
• Controversial bird flu study gets export permit (Link)
• Bird Flu Outbreak Feared In Central Thai Province (Link)
• Flu Research Moratorium Should Continue, Fauci Says (Link)
• Top 5 Most Infectious Diseases In History (Link)
• Recombinomics: Illinois Swine Match 2011 Human H3N2v (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for April 27, 2012
News for April 26, 2012 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated April 12, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases
Flu Wiki Main Page