Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Mon Jul 23, 2012 at 22:59:57 PM EDT
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• New South Wales: Worst flu season in five years hits Hunter (Link)
• Stringent rules over bird's nest (Link)
• Maharashtra: Four more down with swine flu in Pune (Link)
• Maharashtra: Bandra (W), Andheri, Powai most affected by H1N1 this year (Link)
• Tamil Nadu: Suspected H1N1 case in Nilgiris (Link)
• Gujarat: Jamnagar businessman dies of swine flu, kin test positive (Link)
• Nasty flu arriving - get immunised now (Link)
• Zimbabwe hit by H3N2 influenza (Link)
• Recombinomics: Identical H3N2v Sequences In LaPorte County Fair Cases (Link)
• Helen Branswell: New swine flu virus infects four people at U.S. county fair (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for July 28, 2012
News for July 27, 2012 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated July 6, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases
Flu Wiki Main Page