Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sun Sep 23, 2012 at 13:44:17 PM EDT
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• CIDRAP: Four new H5N2 strains identified in China (Link)
• Maharashtra: 55-year-old man dies of swine flu (Link)
• Punjab: Swine flu claims 1 life, afflicts 2 others (Link)
• Madhya Pradesh: Swine Influenza cases on rise in MP, Gujarat (Link)
• Madhya Pradesh: Another death in State, swine flu suspected (Link)
• States again score well in CDC preparedness report (Link)
• CIDRAP: Scientists sequence new coronavirus, develop diagnostic tests (Link)
• ProMED: Influenza (93): WHO Update (Link)
• Recombinomics: Human Betacoronavirus 2c EMC/12 - Human SARS CoV Match (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for September 29, 2012
News for September 28, 2012 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated August 10, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases