Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sat Sep 29, 2012 at 22:53:07 PM EDT
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• Maharashtra: It rained H1N1, dengue cases, but malaria was worst killer (Link)
• Gujarat: Leptospirosis claims 6 more lives, swine flu kills two in one week (Link)
• Madhya Pradesh: Now, Doctor tests positive for swine flu in Bhopal; 19 dead so far (Link)
• Uttar Pradesh: H1N1 virus was present near Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute (Link)
• MT: Montana logs first influenza cases of the season (Link)
• TX: Flu Concerns Prompt Warning From Texas Animal Health Commission (Link)
• Now, a tool to sharpen prediction of flu (Link)
• CIDRAP: WHO - 2013 southern flu vaccine should copy 2012 northern version (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for October 2, 2012
News for October 1, 2012 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated August 10, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases