Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sat Oct 13, 2012 at 19:24:29 PM EDT
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• CIDRAP: Canadian study finds 'modest' level of PPE use in febrile respiratory cases (Link)
• Manitoba: Flu Shot Clinic At Swine Health Meeting (Link)
• Maharashtra: 42-year-old man dies of swine flu, seven others test positive (Link)
• Spot the different (Link)
• CIDRAP: H5N1 outbreak kills 2,500 poultry in Nepal (Link)
• Flu epidemic may bypass Ukraine, doctors do not rule out (Link)
• US doctors to be briefed by Auckland flu experts (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for October 17, 2012
News for October 16, 2012 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated August 10, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases