Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sat Nov 10, 2012 at 15:49:21 PM EST
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• Tamil Nadu: State on alert to tackle H1N1 (Link)
• Karnataka: Avian flu scare - Price of chicken drops (Link)
• New Dehli: Swine flu in city; cases may rise with winter (Link)
• Maharashtra: H1N1 bigger killer in state than dengue & malaria (Link)
• Tamil Nadu: Tamil Nadu bans poultry feed from Karnataka, farmers irked (Link)
• Gujarat: Bharuch Cong leader dies of swine flu (Link)
• Oman bans poultry imports from India (Link)
• Medical journal slams Tamiflu maker, says there's no evidence drug works (Link)
• Tamiflu: British Journal Wants Evidence That Flu Drug Actually Works (Link)
• KS: Season's first influenza cases appear at Wichita hospitals (Link)
• Denmark: Flu, fever linked with autism in pregnancy study (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for November 12, 2012
News for November 11, 2012 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated August 10, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases