Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sat Nov 17, 2012 at 21:43:03 PM EST
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• Alberta: Alberta flu immunizing clinics to wrap up Saturday (Link)
• Scotland: Health chiefs issue warning on flu jab uptake as Lothian wards feel pressure (Link)
• United Kingdom: Do men and women experience flu differently? (Link)
• Four new cases of SARS-like virus found in Saudi, Qatar (Link)
• Second coronavirus death reported (Link)
• WHO: Novel coronavirus infection - update (Link)
• Recombinomics: Egypt H5N1 Matches In Fatal 2011 Cases Raise Concerns (Link)
• Recombinomics: WHO Suggests Broader Betacornavirus Testing (Link)
• Recombinomics: Betacornavirus Sequences in Saudi Arabia and Qatar Match (Link)
• Branswell: With little information shared, experts express concern about new coronavirus (Link)
• Recombinomics: Renal Failure In Riyadh Betacornavirus Fatal Cluster (Link)
• Recombinomics: Disease Onset Gap Signals Betacornavirus H2H Transmission (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for November 24, 2012
News for November 23, 2012 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated August 10, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases