Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sat Dec 01, 2012 at 13:45:30 PM EST
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• Ontario nurses balk at receiving mandatory flu shots (Link)
• ProMED: Undiagnosed fatalities - Nigeria: (AD) RFI (Link)
• H5N2 Confirmed in Poultry Penghu Island (Link)
• High flu activity in US leaves 3 children dead (Link)
• Influenza widespread in eight states (Link)
• ProMED: Influenza (111): USA (AL, RI, AR, KY) (Link)
• CIDRAP: Early-season rise in US flu activity continues (Link)
• Vaccines available for flu season (Link)
• NY: Oneida County approaches 1,000 confirmed cases of the flu (Link)
• TX: Texas Among Top 5 States in Early Flu Outbreak (Link)
• CIDRAP: Study finds influenza C in kids hospitalized with pneumonia (Link)
• UK: Birds tagged in Jersey show pox signs (Link)
• CIDRAP: European labs use novel coronavirus tests, devise new ones (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for December 8, 2012
News for December 7, 2012 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated August 10, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases