Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sun Dec 30, 2012 at 21:28:34 PM EST
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• Ontario: Surge in Ontario flu cases reported by doctors (Link)
• Ontario: Woman suffering flu-like symptoms dies on Via Rail passenger train, three others taken to hospital (Link)
• Ontario: Influenza outbreak persists at hospital (Midland) (Link)
• Palestinian health official: Swine flu outbreak kills 9 people, infects hundreds (Link)
• Flu cases hit record level in Central Florida (Link)
• MA: Flu hitting Central Mass. early, hard (Link)
• OH: Flu outbreak hits Ohio earlier than in previous years (Link)
• Yemen health officials on alert after five deaths from H1N1 virus (Link)
• ProMED: Avian influenza, human (64): 2012 case count (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for December 31, 2012
News for December 30, 2012 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated December 17, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases