Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Mon Dec 31, 2012 at 14:02:30 PM EST
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• Flu season 'a bit scary' this year, hospital official says (Link)
• Maharashtra: H1N1 patient in critical condition (Link)
• MN: Sleepy Eye med center restricts visits due to flu (Link)
• MT: Influenza cases on rise in state (Link)
• OK: Flu In Oklahoma Reaching Peak, Expected To Get Worse (Link)
• PA: Flu 'widespread' in Pennsylvania (Link)
• TN: 'Severe' flu season swamps Le Bonheur, prompts calls for shots and doctor visits (Link)
• TX: Flu Season Arrives with a Vengeance (Link)
• TX: Flu, GI Virus Going Around Central Texas (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for January 5, 2013
News for January 4, 2013 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated December 17, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases