Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sat Jan 19, 2013 at 20:04:31 PM EST
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• Bird flu infects three in Cambodia, killing two (Link)
• Maharashtra: 40-year-old man dies of swine flu (Link)
• Flu spreads to all 50 states but on the wane in parts (Link)
• Severe flu virus hits nation early this year (Link)
• CA: Flu, Cold Cases Affecting Local Schools (Link)
• CT: Connecticut Flu Deaths Now At 17 (Link)
• IL: Flu Epidemic May Be Putting Blood Donors Out Of Commission; Blood Shortage In Flu Season (Link)
• MN: Minn. flu toll peaks as deaths top '09-10 (Link)
• NJ: Flu Kills Four New Jersey Children, Wreaks Havoc In Hospitals (Link)
• U.S. researchers tracking flu through Twitter (Link)
• CIDRAP: Study puts global 2009 pandemic H1N1 infection rate at 24% (Link)
• Tips to care for your kids when they get the flu (Link)
• Young Kids and the Flu: Prevention And Treatment (Link)
• Recombinomics: US Pediatric Flu Deaths Increase To Fifty (Link)
• Recombinomics: US Cities With Week 3 P&I Death Rates Greater Than 10% (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for January 25, 2013
News for January 24, 2013 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated December 17, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases