| Questions can be emailed. Tell your friends, post this at work, get the time on your calendar now.
Do not forget to print out the time and web URL and pass it along to others to put on their calendar.
* Nancy Cox, PhD, Director, Influenza Division, CDC
* Robin Robinson, PhD, Director, Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority, HHS
* RADM W. Craig Vanderwagen, MD, Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, HHS
As always no registration required. Email your questions for the Webcast panelists before and/or during the program to firstname.lastname@example.org
Web location: http: //www.pandemicflu.gov/news/panflu_webinar.html Note when posting the link remove the space between http: and //www or specificaly "http: //www" becomes "http://www"
I know HHS is busy with the transition but I hope we hear something soon.
Some Questions and thoughts:
1) Pandemic first aide - fact or fiction?
2) Obama infrastructure - WiFi for disaster recovery?
3) Meeting Tom Dashcle who has been on one or two Change.gov videos.
4) It has been two years since the 2006 Pandemic summits - how far along are we now? (answerd by federal report)
5) Pandemic and the department of Commerce or Dept of the Tresury or Department of Energy.
6) If cities do start to fail can the Dept of the Interior expline why its such a bad idea to house people in public parks.
7) Does HHS over see the pandemic ethics and how they are implimented by HCW, hospitals and pharmacists?
8) Who is responsible if a drug store runs out of meds?