Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sun Mar 25, 2012 at 18:32:25 PM EDT
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• Maharashtra: Pune Swine flu (H1N1) update: 33 more people test positive (Link)
• Maharashtra: 34 more test H1N1 positive (Link)
• Maharashtra: 23-year-old 7th in city to test H1N1 positive (Mumbai) (Link)
• Madhya Pradesh: District hospitals asked to open swine flu OPDs (Bhopal) (Link)
• Fresh outbreak of H1NI, 21 deaths in 3 months (Link)
• Health Minister might be involved in bird flu graft case (Link)
• Low path H5N1 out break in phasants (Link)
• Bird 'flu outbreak confirmed in west Cork pheasant flock (Link)
• Health officials plan 20,000-turkey cull after bird flu found (Link)
• Advisories issued over surge in child-adolescent flu rates (Link)
• MN: Pesky influenza is making a late-season surge, with no end in sight (Link)
• OK: 7th person dies of flu in Oklahoma (Link)
• TX: Health Officials Use Technology to Prevent Disease Outbreak in Schools (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for March 30, 2012
News for March 29, 2012 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated March 26, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases
Flu Wiki Main Page