Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Wed Apr 11, 2012 at 00:31:30 AM EDT
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• Bird flu outbreak suspected in Yangbari (Link)
• WHO confirms fatal human H5N1 case (Link)
• Gujarat: Ahmedabad records first swine flu death this year (Link)
• Maharashtra: 4 more swine flu suspects admitted (Link)
• Swine flu hits Rajasthan, claims first victim (Link)
• Tamil Nadu: Chennai private hospital hides Swine Flu case (Link)
• Karnataka: Tumkur woman succumbs to swine flu, toll now 5 (Link)
• Maharashtra: H1N1 - 13 deaths reported in Pune (Video Report) (Link)
• Karnataka: Bangalore civic body reports another H1N1 death, hospital denies (Link)
• Smuggled Chickens on Bali Bus Infected With Bird Flu (Link)
• CDC advises prisons on influenza protocols (Link)
• Utah: 'Novel' flu strain found in Weber County (H3N2v) (Link)
• Studies on resistance against influenza (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for April 11, 2012
News for April 10, 2012 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated April 5, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases
Flu Wiki Main Page