Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sat Apr 14, 2012 at 19:17:22 PM EDT
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• Nursing students afflicted with H1N1 (Link)
• 31 patients to be examined tomorrow (Link)
• CIDRAP: H5N1 hits cluster of chicken farms in China (Link)
• Bird Flu Outbreak in China: H5N1 Influenza Pandemic Fears Surge (Link)
• 81% H1N1 cases came in 2 weeks of March (Link)
• 1 in Tamil Nadu, 5 in Pondy test positive for H1N1 (Link)
• FAO to probe resurgence of H5N1 virus in Tripura (Link)
• CIDRAP: Laos set to launch seasonal flu vaccine campaign (Link)
• Wales: Two die, five in hospital, after flu outbreak in nursing home (Link)
• CT: Connecticut - Flu spreads at veterans home to 23 (Link)
• Flu outbreak on cruise ship (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for April 19, 2012
News for April 18, 2012 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated April 12, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases
Flu Wiki Main Page