Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sun May 06, 2012 at 00:14:21 AM EDT
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• Brazil Fights Influenza (Link)
• A (H1N1): Centre says border control measures not needed (Link)
• Look Out, It's Dolphin Measels (Link)
• Peru health alert after pelican deaths - Cause of deaths unclear, bird flu ruled out (Link)
• 'Washing hands has saved more lives than any medical breakthrough in a generation' (Link)
• CIDRAP: CDC reports declining flu activity, Tamiflu resistance in Texas (Link)
• Government panel better be right about bird flu (Link)
• Influenza 'Histone Mimic' Suppresses Antiviral Response (Link)
• CIDRAP: WHO announces hand hygiene efforts (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for May 6, 2012
News for May 5, 2012 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated May 2, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases
Flu Wiki Main Page