Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sat Jun 02, 2012 at 18:09:23 PM EDT
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• Hong Kong: No bird flu mutation as tot fights on (Link)
• Hong Kong: Boy's case isolated, bird flu outbreak unlikely (Link)
• Hong Kong: Boy with bird flu still in serious condition in HK (Link)
• WHO: Avian influenza - situation in China, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (Hong Kong, SAR)- update (Link)
• Swine flu: 72-year-old woman tests positive (Link)
• Severe flu season tipped this year (Link)
• Two dangerous flu strains lurking (Link)
• Uttaradit: Illness not bird flu, army says (Link)
• Bangkok: Public Health warns residents of influenza spread during rainy season (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for June 5, 2012
News for June 4, 2012 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated June 5, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases
Flu Wiki Main Page