Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sat Jun 09, 2012 at 22:59:48 PM EDT
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• Santa Catarina - influenza A, the Church discourages greetings Masses (translated) (Link)
• ProMED: Unknown disease - Brazil (MG) (02), prison, outbreak, because as yet undefined (translated) (Link)
• Kerala: Action against fever outbreak intensified (Link)
• Manipur: Mysterious disease claims one in Jiribam, leaves scores in hospital (Link)
• Primorsk Territory: Avian influenza (37): Russia (PR) H9, LPAI, RFI (ProMED) (Link)
• Suriname reporting 800 flu cases (Link)
• CDC: Update - Influenza Activity - United States, 2011-12 Season and Composition of the 2012-13 Influenza Vaccine (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for June 10, 2012
News for June 9, 2012 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated June 7, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases
Flu Wiki Main Page