Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sun Sep 09, 2012 at 14:27:24 PM EDT
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• Swine Flu ALERT: Woman dies of H1N1, four more test positive (Link)
• Maharashtra: May Ganesha keep you from flu's way (Link)
• Maharashtra: H1N1 - Pune on alert this Ganesh Festival (Link)
• U.S. government takes threat of bird flu pandemic seriously; spends $25 billion for medical countermeasures (Link)
• Army Ready with Vaccine for Flu Season (Link)
• New bird flu strain develops unexpectedly in Vietnam (Link)
• Researchers find powerful swine flu strain in Korea (Link)
• Swine flu strains could mutate and infect humans, study says (Link)
• Threatwatch: Swine flu evolves under the radar (Link)
• Reconstructed 1918 influenza virus has yielded key insights, scientists say (Link)
• Recombinomics: Wisconsin H3N2v Cases Increase to 19 (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for September 11, 2012
News for September 10, 2012 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated August 10, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases
Flu Wiki Main Page