Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Fri Sep 14, 2012 at 23:20:27 PM EDT
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• Father on holiday dies of swine flu (Link)
• Guangdong province: Bird flu hits S China city (Link)
• Guangdong province: Zhanjiang avian flu in local culling 60,000 birds (Link)
• Madhya Pradesh: Swine flu claims one more life in Indore (Link)
• Maharashtra: One more swine flu case detected (Link)
• Current avian flu damages to Mexico's industry: €514,000 (Link)
• Seoul to Step up Bird Flu Prevention Efforts (Link)
• Kenya: Flu-malaria co-infection not uncommon in Kenyan preschoolers (Link)
• Flu antibody's precision targeting may spur new treatments, vaccines (Link)
• Researchers Pinpoint Antibody Critical to Fighting Flu (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for September 18, 2012
News for September 17, 2012 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated August 10, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases