Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sat Sep 29, 2012 at 22:54:15 PM EDT
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• Public Health Ontario is pushing for mandatory vaccination for health care workers (Link)
• Madhya Pradesh: 2 more test positive for H1N1 (Link)
• Rajasthan: Swine flu - 30 Swine Flu cases so far, Jaipur most affected (Link)
• Maharashtra: 12 test positive for swine flu (Link)
• Britons 'most unhygenic' (Link)
• Man, 38, airlifted to 'high security unit' in London hospital after being struck with deadly tropical disease (Link)
• CIDRAP: UK experts share new details on novel coronavirus case (Link)
• Get flu shots now, experts advise (Link)
• ProMED: Influenza (97): USA & worldwide, CDC update (Link)
• ProMED: Novel coronavirus - Saudi Arabia (11): clin. lab. & epi. investigations (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for October 5, 2012
News for October 4, 2012 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated August 10, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases