Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sat Oct 20, 2012 at 18:04:32 PM EDT
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• Flu Vaccination to Protect People and Pigs Demonstrates Concept of One Health (Link)
• Germany recalls some flu shots (Link)
• Gujarat: Swine flu claims three lives in Jamnagar (Link)
• Maharashtra: H1N1, dengue claimed 13 lives in city this month (Link)
• Andhra Pradesh: AP government reconstitutes panel on malaria, swine flu (Link)
• Karnataka: Bird flu claims 3000 turkeys near Bangalore (Link)
• Fair-related swine and human H3N2 viruses closely match (CIDRAP) (Link)
• TX: Alert Summary, Influenza, Laredo, Texas (Link)
• TX: Officials Confirm 14 Cases of Flu in Gregg County (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for October 26, 2012
News for October 25, 2012 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated August 10, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases