Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sat Oct 27, 2012 at 19:59:32 PM EDT
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• ProMED: Vaccine combination, poultry - Australia: deadly (Link)
• Ontario's flu program safe despite Novartis suspension (Link)
• Mandate flu vaccines for health-care workers, journal says (Link)
• Kerala: Coronavirus alert: Airport officials beef up surveillance (Link)
• Karnataka: Bird flu gets scarier for Bangalore (Link)
• Karnataka: Sale banned in Hesaraghatta (Link)
• Karnataka: Poultries going for distress sale (Link)
• Karnataka: Everyone loves a virus in this village (Link)
• Karnataka: Avian influenza - Over 19,000 chicken to be culled (Link)
• Karnataka: Over 220 chicken, ducks die of suspected bird flu in Bangalore (Link)
• Flu vaccine may cut risk of heart disease and death (Link)
• Scientists Move Closer to a Lasting Flu Vaccine (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for October 29, 2012
News for October 28, 2012 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated August 10, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases