Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sat Nov 17, 2012 at 21:42:41 PM EST
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• Karnataka: Helpline for H1N1 and Dengue launched in Karnataka (Link)
• No bird flu threat here (Link)
• H5N2 avian flu reported at chicken farm in Chiayi (Link)
• AK: Thousands of Anchorage students to get free flu vaccines (Link)
• AZ: Coconino County reports first flu cases of season (Link)
• Scientists Describe Elusive Replication Machinery of Flu Viruses (Link)
• Induction of cross-protection against influenza A virus by DNA prime-intranasal protein boost strategy based on nucleoprotein (Link)
• People worried about catching infections in public transport during flu season (Link)
• Recombinomics: 4th Betacornavirus Case Raises Pandemic Concerns (Link)
• Recombinomics: Betacornavirus Cluster Raises Pandemic Concerns (Link)
• Wired: WHO Announces Family Cluster Of Cases Of New Coronavirus (by Maryn McKenna) (Link)
• Crawford Kilian: More on the coronavirus patient in Germany (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for November 23, 2012
News for November 22, 2012 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated August 10, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases