Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sun Dec 16, 2012 at 20:11:28 PM EST
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• South Australia's Christmas season flu spike (Link)
• WHO: Human H5N1 cases in Indonesia and Egypt (Link)
• Bird Flu Kills Boy, 4, In Indonesia (Link)
• Bird flu claims another life in Bogor (Link)
• Nepal suspends 6 officials for KFC chicken import from India (Link)
• GSK announces FDA approval of seasonal flu virus vaccine in US (Link)
• IL: Flu season kicks off early, strong (Link)
• H5N1 Research Moratorium Could Be Over Soon (Link)
• NIH To Revisit Debate On Controversial Bird Flu Research (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for December 18, 2012
News for December 17, 2012 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated August 10, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases