Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sat Jan 05, 2013 at 19:56:19 PM EST
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• Beijing, the first time in three years, reports a high in (influenza) (translated) (Link)
• Two Chinese women die from swine flu (Link)
• No Cause for Alarm Over H5N1 Outbreak in Indonesia (Link)
• Unidentified severe respiratory infections (Link)
• ProMED: Undiagnosed disease, livestock - Pakistan: (SD), RFI (Link)
• Flu outbreak to hit Britain after massive increase in cases of deadly virus (and we still aren't over winter vomiting bug) (Link)
• Flu cases rise across US, severe season feared (Link)
• NBC News Report Video: Flu season escalates from bad to worse (Link)
• US: Flu Activity Still Picking Up (Link)
• Severe Flu Strain 2013 (Map) Influenza A H3N2 Spreading Across US (Link)
• IL: Flu Hitting Chicago Earlier and Harder This Season, Experts Say (Link)
• OK: Flu season continues growing in Oklahoma (Link)
• TN: Flu seems curiously cagey this season (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for January 6, 2013
News for January 5, 2013 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated December 17, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases