Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sat Jan 05, 2013 at 19:58:23 PM EST
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• Rajasthan: Swine flu claims 39 lives since December (Link)
• America is totally sick right now: Flu, whooping cough and 'winter vomiting disease' (Link)
• Doctors Recommend Flu Shot for Children With Egg Allergies (Link)
• As Flu Rages, Caregiving Suffers (Link)
• Flu cases down in some areas; child deaths up (Link)
• USA needs more effective flu shots, experts say (Link)
• Flu reaches epidemic level in US (Link)
• IL: 27 flu deaths reported in Illinois (Link)
• MA: Rising Number of Flu Cases Raises Public-Health Concern (Link)
• MA: Two more flu deaths confirmed, including child (Link)
• Flu In NYC Reaches Epidemic Levels With 'Severe' Strain Of AH3N2; Officials Recommend Flu Shot (Link)
• Cuomo Declares Public Health Emergency Over Flu Outbreak (Link)
• Your top 10 flu questions answered (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for January 12, 2013
News for January 11, 2013 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated December 17, 2012
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases