Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sat Jan 19, 2013 at 20:04:53 PM EST
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• Bird flu claims two victims in Cambodia (Link)
• Cambodia reports 3 new bird flu cases, 2 fatal (Link)
• Beijing reports 5 A/H1N1 flu deaths, outbreak unlikely (Link)
• CIDRAP: CDC sees mixed flu picture, remaining threat for seniors (Link)
• Burt Reynolds in intensive care with flu (Link)
• Flu, weather drain blood donation supplies (Link)
• More Evidence of a Severe Flu Season (Link)
• CDC sees mixed flu picture, remaining threat for seniors (Link)
• IN: Indiana dealing with deadliest flu season in years (Link)
• MD: Intensity of Flu-Like Illnesses Still High in Maryland (Link)
• MI: U-M epidemiologist on preventing flu, norovirus in her own home: 'Impossible' (Link)
• OH: Scourge of flu remains strong; Multifaceted system measures prevalence (Link)
• TX: Flu keeps thousands of Dallas County schoolchildren home sick (Link)
• WA: With latest death, five flu-related deaths in county (Link)
• CIDRAP: NIH panel supports stronger safeguards for H5N1 research (Link)
• DARPA produces 10 million flu vaccine doses in one month (Link)
• Man flu does exist as men suffer more from high temperatures when ill: scientist (Link)
• Flu Forecasts Go Real-Time (Link)
• Home remedies to survive the flu (Link)
• Do you have a plan for flu season? (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for January 26, 2013
News for January 25, 2013 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated January 16, 2013
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases