Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sun Feb 24, 2013 at 19:48:12 PM EST
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• Hong Kong: Health chief tells of quicker tests in wake of SARS (Link)
• Hong Kong: 'While I battled Sars, Dad died in ward above' Doctor says being infected with virus, while personal tragedy hit, made him a better medic (Link)
• Doctors confident Hong Kong is prepared if Sars strikes again (Link)
• Rajasthan: No deaths due to swine flu reported from state (Link)
• Delhi: 45 more swine flu cases in Delhi, total now 759 (Link)
• Avian influenza: ADRI collects fresh samples to be tested (Link)
• Siberian birds responsible for bird flu: DoLS (Link)
• Scotland: Swine flu Sanquhar mum critical (Link)
• Scotland: Swine flu confirmed in region (Link)
• 5 Questions: USD prof tackles flu deaths (Link)
• New rules on mutant bird flu research stir debate (Link)
• H5N1 in poultry (Quang Nam) (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for February 25, 2013
News for February 24, 2013 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated February 15, 2013
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases