Flu Wiki Forum
Welcome to the conversation Forum of Flu Wiki
This is an international website intended to remain accessible to as many people as possible. The opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters who remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
The use of good judgement during the discussion of controversial issues would be greatly appreciated.
Sun Feb 24, 2013 at 19:49:22 PM EST
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links, and do not post articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thanks!
• Cambodia: Bird flu strikes again, ninth human case this year (Link)
• Cambodia sees spike in bird flu deaths (Link)
• Doctors recorded 11 cases with "swine flu" in Kazakhstan (Link)
• Govt helps bird flu affected farmers (Link)
• FDA panel endorses quadrivalents, setting stage for new flu market (Link)
• Osterholm says officials should be more frank about limits of flu vaccine (Link)
• Officials Monitor Coronavirus to Avert SARS-Like Spread (Link)
• Higher humidity may thwart flu virus, study shows (Link)
• Scientists race to understand deadly new virus (Link)
• Recombinomics: Saudi Arabia Import of Beta Coronavirus? (Link)
• Recombinomics: Additional Beta Coronavirus Cases Raise Concerns (Link)
• H (Link)
| NewsDiary :: News Reports for February 28, 2013
News for February 27, 2013 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds! Special thanks to the newshound volunteers who translate international stories - thanks for keeping us all informed!
Other useful links:
WHO A(H1N1) Site
WHO H5N1 human case totals, last updated February 15, 2013
Charts and Graphs on H5N1 from WHO
Google Flu Trends
CDC Weekly Influenza Summary
Map of seasonal influenza in the U.S.
CIDPC (Canada) Weekly FluWatch
UK RCGP Weekly Data on Communicable and Respiratory Diseases